HQ Fine Foods is strategically located in Edmonton, Canada. This 20,000 square foot plant is operated by key operations personnel with over 25 years of experience, ensuring everything operates safely and smoothly every single day.
Our Edmonton facility produces over 10 million sandwiches per year, packaged in our Controlled Atmosphere (MAP) packaging as well as our compostable Zest™ Eco-Packaging. That’s over 27,000 sandwiches per day!
Rest assured that every single product that leaves our plant is food safe. Our intense Quality Assurance standards are something we take very seriously. Our facility is certified by recognizable standards and agencies across North America:
- SQF (Safe Quality Food)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- CFIA/ACIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
- FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration)
- GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)